Fire Brigades Union

insurance for trade union members

About your trip

More information

Which type of Cover do you need?

More information

Where are you travelling to?

More information

Trip start date

Tell us who is travelling

More information

Who would you like to insure?

Your cover options

Do you need cover for any of the following activities?

  • Winter Sports Cover

    Will you be skiing or snowboarding? Get protection for accidents both on and off-piste, with medical cover including helicopter rescue. This option also covers your equipment (owned or hired) as well as your ski pass, piste closure and the cost of hire equipment if yours is delayed.

  • Cruise Cover

    Are you taking a cruise holiday? Up to £1,000 cover for missed port departure. Available for Economy Plus and Extra cover levels. If you miss the boat, this provides valuable cover to help you re-join your cruise at the next port, alongside cover for itinerary changes and cabin confinement if you're ill.

  • Golf Equipment

    Are you taking your own clubs on a golf trip? This option covers your kit if it's lost, stolen or damaged. And if it's lost in transit, you'll be able to claim for hiring a set of clubs, so you don't have to miss a round. It also covers your green fees if you can't play.

We use Cookies to collect information about how you use this website. To accept cookies please click Accept and Close. Or if you would like to disable non-essential cookies, please click Reject.